Training at your convenience
You can learn how to organize your thoughts and come across with power, control, and presence through an in-person training session or one conducted via Skype.
Half-day or full-day classes
We design each small-group class to take advantage of the energy and knowledge in the room by facilitating interactive exercises in pairs and groups of three.
Data overload can be controlled
Our training teaches you how to cut, edit, and shape your thoughts into a compelling story whether you're speaking or writing.
The art and science of communication
We bring you creative and credible ideas from advanced communication research, along with concepts from digital marketing, advertising, and psychology.
A passionate educator and leader
The firm's founder, Josh Gordesky, combines knowledge and experience from delivering coaching in the corporate world and as a former officer in the U.S. Air Force.
Training to meet your goals
Every class or coaching session is designed and delivered based on your specific goals for yourself or your team.
We deliver our classes and private coaching sessions at your office or any location that is convenient for you and the participants throughout the country. While we can develop customized programs, you will find our three core classes listed below:
The Results-Driven Meetings class prepares managers with the fundamental skills they need to lead meetings. Skills covered in the class include:
1. Agenda: Control meetings with an agenda to keep conversations on track
2. Body Language: Influence attendees through the use of open body language
3. Format: End a problem-solving meeting with next steps by following a proven format
4. Personality Type: Involve all attendees through greater awareness of DiSC or MBTI personlity types
5. Time Management: Keep meetings brief, productive, and flexible
6. Notes and Visuals: Prepare notes and visuals that contribute new information to the conversation
7. Listening: Apply active listening and probing skills to dig deeper into subjects
8. Preparation: Prepare attendees before the meeting so that the time spent together will get results
You will learn these eight meeting leadership strategies:
1. How to control meetings with an agenda to keep conversation on track
2. How to influence attendees and results through the use of non-verbal cues
3. How to end a meeting with next steps by following a problem-solving format
4. How to involve all attendees by appealing to their different personlity types
5. What you can do to keep meetings as brief and productive as possible
6. How to use your notes and visuals to keep attendees engaged
7. How to use active listening, probing, confirming and clarifying skills
8. How to prepare attendees before the meeting for a productive conversation
You will learn these eight writing strategies:
1. How to quickly organize thoughts in a clear and concise email with action steps
2. How to edit and revise emails to save time and eliminate confusion
3. How to combine data and emotions to connect with different personality types
4. What you should consider in regards to style, tone and word choice
5. What sentence structures to use in order to convey thoughts precisely
6. How to apply key grammar and punctuation rules to communicate ideas
7. How to create visually appealing emails
8. What format to use in order to influence the reader to respond immediately